Yankee Candle Bus Trip
New for 2012!
The Alumnae Association’s Yankee Candle Bus Trip supports the SHA Alumnae Class Endowed Scholarship Fund. Gather your friends, family, work buddies and fellow alumnae and reserve a seat on the bus headed to the Yankee Candle Village in South Deerfield, MA!
This event is open to anyone. On the day of the trip, you will receive vouchers and coupons for shopping!
It's the perfect opportunity to enjoy the peak of the fall season and admire fall foliage on the scenic ride from Connecticut to Massachusetts. Get a jump on your Christmas shopping and beat the Black Friday crowds.
We will be traveling in a fully-equipped, air-conditioned coach bus. Remember, seats are limited as we have just one 55-passenger bus.
9:30 a.m. - Bus departs from SHA, in front of Clelian Hall.
11:30 a.m. - Arrival at Yankee Candle Village in South Deerfield, MA.
4:30 p.m. - Depart from Deerfield, MA to be back at SHA by 6:30 p.m.
About Yankee Candle Village
The Village is home to the Yankee Candle flagship store featuring:
- All available Yankee Candle products, including home and kitchen accessories (that's 400,000 candles in over 200 different famous scents!)
- New England crafts, gifts, and collectibles, plus a toy shop and other specialty shops
- "Barvarian Christmas Village" filled with beautifully crafted decorations and scenes of the North Pole, including Santa's Workshop - the Village celebrates Christmas year-round!
- Candle Making Museum, plus an area where guests can dip their own candles, make wax molds of their hands, or create their own candle
- Award-winning Chandler's Tavern that serves American cuisine and fine wines